Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Leap of Faith

So for those of you who don't know yet, Troy and I made a huge decision for our family last week. I have left my career to be closer to home. I really felt God was calling me to be more available to my husband, my children, and people in general. We took a huge leap of faith and are trusting God will work out the rest.

This past week has been the healthiest and most peaceful week I have had in a very long time. I'm not a genius by any means, but that speaks volumes to me. God has given me so many opportunities to serve just this week and I am amazed by his goodness and graciousness! I am grateful for time I've had to catch up with old friends, the relationships developing with new friends, and the ability to serve others. God is doing good things and I can't wait to see what's next!

For those praying folk, please pray for guidance and steadfastness as we follow. For those non-praying folk, wish us luck! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment