Monday, August 6, 2012

Rough day...

Trying day today...just feeling overwhelmingly underwhelmed!!

In today's society and economy, o never thought I would 1. Quit my steady job with a great company and 2. Turn down a job opportunity that I think I would love. I know that God has a plan and it isn't always what pops up first. I know God has set me on this path for a reason and am confidant that this opportunity was not the right one for me....it still is driving me a bit batty! Please pray for continued guidance and peace in the waiting.

In other news, I was able to make a meal for the church peeps, apply for a few more local part time jobbers, and get some stuff ready to post on craigslist!

In my weakness, God you are so strong! Thanks for putting up with me and living me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment