Thursday, August 23, 2012

Morning with Becks vs bra shopping!!

Becks wins hands down!! We had fun being lazy yesterday, but She was so ready to head out the door when we finally got moving!

Then I did some shopping for me. I remember when I gained all this weight and had to buy a 36C...that was the only happy part about it. Then when they found the nodules on my breast, I was so relieved it was benign. Then the doc told me my bras were too small and were contributing to some discomfort. So I got measured at a 38D and bought all new bras!! Sooo now that I've lost 18lbs I find myself in between the 2 sizes!!!!! So new bras for Katy, but only 2 because it became painfully obvious that I still have a lot of weight to lose!! I am not sure what possessed me to try on shorts, but I did...I remember when I looked cute in shorts!!! Not so much now-a-days...

I don't consider body image to be everything, but every now and then it gets to me. So here's to healthy and me getting there someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment