Thursday, August 16, 2012

Let's go for the combo!!

Wed and Thurs combined! Aren't y'all lucky?!? ;)

Wednesday was the first day back to school for Kayleigh and she seemed to have a great day. She has a lot of familiar faces in her class and really likes her teacher. I'm excited for her and all that is 2nd grade!

Last night the whole famdamily went to t-bones game. It was awesome to all be together (mom, dad, Claire, Brett, Davey, and our five)! The girls had fun on the playground and in all the bouncy stuff they had. Mamaw and Ol'pa got them pop corn and cotton candy and snow cones...oh my!! My cutie patooties were on the big screen TWICE! Had a few melt downs, but lots o' fun.

So today I had a phone interview for a position helping out a gal with cp. It went fantabulous and set up a face to face for about an hour later. We ended up talking the entire time about anything and everything and then I got to meet the gal I'd be working with. She is such a joyful person and we seemed to hit it off. This is a total God thing and He is so faithful...I start training tomorrow!! I am excited to work with and learn from her, but also scared of the unknown. The one thing I do know is that this is where I am supposed to be and what I am supposed to be doing!! I live that feeling!

This evening, we got to meet and get to know our neighbors a bit better. Totally bummed that they are only temporary, but totally stoked that they are giving it to God and following where He is leading!! Dave and Mari Imperio, they might be coming your way!!!!

Thanks Jesus for being so totally awesome and timely and faithful!!

1 comment: