Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"the man"

A little frustrated with the "system" today. It always seems that the vindictive and lazy slackers get everything they want or need and then the good guys are down hill catching all the crap!! Then I hear that still small voice reminding me that it's not my concern what others are or aren't doing, that I am called to love and not to judge, and that God has his own "system". Thank you for your grace Father as I stumble through this crazy life. Help me to see those around me as blessings and to live them like You love them.

More laundry and job apps today! A special thanks to Miss Karen for letting me hang with the kiddos today! I miss them! Oh and thanks to the dude on 23rd who let me out of the parking lot when he did...I'd have been there forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment