Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mountains and mountains of laundry, oh my!!

First today, my heart goes out to Angie Anderson and her son Jacob as they mourn the loss of Paul. The service was so touching and I only wish I had known him better. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to call.

Next I got to see my "mama t" and catch up for a bit! Finally got my pages for Zoen's book "turned in"!! Love you guys!!

Some Taco Bell with dad and the teenager...plus 1. Then home to get a bunch of stuff ready to go on craigslist, pick up the little girls from school, grocery store, and dinner...all the while washing, drying, and folding the mountains of laundry that had taken over the basement!! My homey is a mad man sometimes!

Best part of the day was still having time to watch the girls play outside for a bit. Though the worries come and go, nothing compares to the time together with my family!!

AND belated grats to my SEESTOR on her new job! What an exciting new adventure?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment