Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tummy aches suck!

Awesomely productive day yesterday. Got up early, cleaned out the garage, made some money, cleaned the kitchen...so today was the exact opposite! Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Was hoping the kiddos at church would cheer me up, but then I got hurled on! I love those little guys, but I can truly say I panicked in that moment. I just sat there and held him as it went all down the front and back of me...I'm so out of practice!! Finally got him cleaned up, tried to clean myself up (thanks for the CTG shirt Leslie!), and back to teaching! So I came home and took a nap only to wake up with a tummy ache!! Booooo!!

I do believe we will all be in bed early tonight in the miller household! I know that God has good things in store, but days like today sure do muddy the waters! Good thing for a few minutes of clarity throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment