Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fun times!

I missed last night because of too much fun! The hubs, Kayleigh, and I went garage sale-ing for 1/2 the day. Troy says "we don't have any money" and i just had to remind him that it's not about buying, it's about SHOPPING!! We got a certain amount of cash and decided that was the cap. With that, we were able to outfit all 3 girls for fall!! God provides in the seemingly most insignificant ways sometimes!!

Then we dropped the kid off with Mamaw and Ol'pa for a sleepover and Troy and I went to the derby in Overbrook. My first derby EVER...it was somewhat disappointing, but I had a good time with the hubs and we got to catch up with friends!

I love how God renews us and sometimes in the strangest ways! Thanks for always giving me exactly what I NEED, exactly when I NEED it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment