Friday, August 24, 2012

Rough week, super end!

Whew what a week! First week on my own at both jobs, adjustments in the household, sick kids, etc etc. I was glad to finally think and write and talk. Thanks for your encouragement and jokes!

The biggest thing for me this week has been learning who I am all over again. It's difficult to change everything you've been since you started working. It's odd to feel healthy and not totally exhausted all the time. It's changing priorities and getting organized while maintaining some sense of normalcy for everyone around me. It's emotional...so grasping all of this is daunting. I've finally realized that this, like everything else, is a process. Wowza!!

So thanks God for this awesome opportunity and for carrying me through the transition!

No comments:

Post a Comment